ACTA STING (English version)
The peer-reviewed scientific journal ACTA STING
has been published since 2012 (its ISSN was assigned 21.11.2012; since 1.1.2015 it has been included on the List of Peer-Reviewed Journals without an Impact Factor Published in the Czech Republic). Its mission is to create a platform for publishing scientific or more general papers written by academics and students in tertiary education, employees of science and research institutes and other specialist centres in the Czech Republic and abroad. It publicizes current findings and analyses from the disciplines of economics, management, marketing, finance, taxation, accounting and law.
Work may be submitted to the journal provided it has not been previously published elsewhere or sent for publication to the editors of other publications. All accepted contributions are peer-reviewed and assessed by experts selected by the journal’s editorial board. Review proceedings are double-blind to provide anonymity for both authors and reviewers. Each article is submitted to at least two independent reviewers. The editorial board shall decide upon the inclusion of an article into the journal. All submitted papers undergo an internal review process of plagiarism. There is no fee for publishing the article in journal. ACTA STING is Open Access Journal which means that all content is freely available without charge. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. Authors submitting their work to ACTA STING retain the copyright of their work under the Creative Commons license (CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0).
The journal has been assigned the ISSN 1805 – 6873 (online), file no.: MK ČR E 20461.
The journal is included in these databases: DOAJ, EBSCO, ERIH PLUS, INDEX COPERNICUS.
Periodicity of the journal: 4 editions annually.
Ing. David Král, Ph.D.
Mgr. Michal Kuneš
Vysoká škola Sting, o.p.s.
Rašínova 103/2, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
phone: +420 603 846 497
Chairperson: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Karpíšek, CSc., STING ACADEMY in Brno, Czech Republic
- prof. Ing. Jakub Fischer, Ph.D., University of Economics in Prague, Czech Republic
- doc. Ing. Roman Horák, CSc., Vysoká škola Sting, o.p.s., Czech Republic
- prof. JUDr. Ján Husár, CSc., Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice, Slovak Republic
- doc. Ing. Jana Janoušková, Ph.D., Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic
- doc. Ing. Hanna Kalač, CSc., National University of the State Tax Service of Ukraine in Kiev, Ukraine
- prof. Ing. Vojtěch Koráb, Ph.D., MBA, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Ing. Bc. Petra Koudelková, Ph.D., Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
- doc. JUDr. Ivan Malý, CSc., Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic
- prof. JUDr. Karel Marek, CSc., University of Finance and Administration in Prague, Czech Republic
- prof. Ing. Danuše Nerudová, Ph.D., Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
- prof. Ing. Drahomíra Pavelková, Dr., Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Czech Republic
- prof. Giovanni Schiuma, Ph.D., Università della Basilicata, Potenza, Italy
- prof. Inna Stecenko, Ph.D., Baltic International Academy, Riga, Latvia
- prof. Ing et Ing. Stanislav Škapa, Ph.D., Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- prof. Ing. Alena Vančurová, Ph.D., University of Economics in Prague, Czech Republic
- doc. Ing. Roman Zámečník, PhD., Vysoká škola Sting, o.p.s. , Czech Republic
Instructions for authors
Contributions are accepted in Czech, Slovak or English (abstract in English is always required). The author is liable for the originality as well as the technical and formal correctness of the contribution. It is not possible to publish in the journal ACTA STING any article that has already been published in another periodical, except for contributions published at the Vysoká škola Sting, o.p.s. conference.
The editors reserve the right to reject submitted papers. Based on the peer-review process, The Editorial Board decides on the acceptance and publication of contributions. Peer reviews are arranged by the Editorial Board and authors remain anonymous throughout the process. The author will be notified regarding the result of the peer-review process and any comments forthcoming.
Texts are expected to follow the standard structure of scientific papers, i.e. introduction, literature review, methods, analysis of the problem, the solutions proposed and a discussion of their merits.
Formal requirements of contributions
- Contributions are only accepted electronically, in MS Word format, at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contributions should range in size between 4000 – 6000 words (approximately 10 – 15 A4 pages). The editors may decide to include contributions that differ from this size.
- The journal is printed in greyscale; graphs and figures are only permitted provided the information they contain can be successfully conveyed in such format.
- Regarding the formatting of contributions, all instructions are set out in the attached template.
For downloading: contribution template (docx, 54 kB)
Closing date for accepting contributions:
no. 1/2023 – until 31. 12. 2022
no. 2/2023 – until 31. 03. 2023
no. 3/2023 – until 30. 06. 2023
no. 4/2023 – until 30. 09. 2023
Code of Ethics
ACTA STING Issue Archive
The archive of issues is available here.